Tuesday 5 June 2012

Only 8 days to go!

I can't believe there are only 8 days to go until the launch of the Y.A.R.G I'm so excited! We have had a lot of great feedback in the store for this group, as well as online. As stated in the previous post the first book will be Divergent by Veronica Roth. This is an excellent book and I can't recommend it enough! It is also still part of our buy one get one half price deal deal at the moment. Along with the second book of the trilogy Insurgent.



If you have any Q's about the reading group or the books we have chosen feel free to E-Mail me, (My name is Kaylie btw) at yabluewater@gmail.com , search Twitter with the #yabluewater tag or pop into the Bluewater store and ask one of our friendly Booksellers. They're all nice I promise!

The next post will be the day after the group meets. See you then!

Kaylie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, write your thoughts down! :-)