Friday 28 June 2013

Out In the Wild

Hi Guys!


Here is a new slot I'm doing for the blog, you can probably guess what it is from the title there, but in case you can't, here's the run down. It's basically a post full of pictures of various books out in the wild! *ta-da!* I'll try and post one every few weeks or so and here is this weeks. Enjoy...

Here is shot of one of our displays in the Teen section. It's our Thrills and Chills bay and there are soooooo many good books on it. If you're looking for something exciting to read this summer, this is the place to look! You will notice a few of our monthly books on there too, we have been going through an action phase as of late and this will continue in July with The 5th Wave....




Ha! Did you see what I did there? :p

This is The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. It's published by Penguin books and is AMAZING!!!!! I can't wait to chat to the book group about it in a few weeks. 

It is set in the near future, mid way through an alien invasion. Not the kind you see in the movies though, this book makes those look tame! It is thrilling, scary and mind blowingly awesome! I really do recommend this to EVERYONE!




This is another book on the Thrills and Chills bay. It is Katya's World by Jonathan L.Howard, published by Strange Chemistry. This is another book that I highly recommend to people. It is fast, funny and packed full of action and suspense. It had me hooked from the very first page and I can't wait to get my hands on the second one!



Well, that's all for this post. Let me know what you think. If there are any book's you would like to see out in the wild, leave a comment below and I'll try and get some snaps of it.

See you next post,

Kaylie :0)




No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, write your thoughts down! :-)