Friday 14 June 2013

Zoe Marriott's The Night Itself Video!!!

Hi there everybody! *awaits reply*

Today's post is going to be a bit different from the norm. I will be making a separate post about last night's book club meet an a day or so, for now though I have something amazing to share! :D

A While ago the lovely people asked me and a few other bloggers if we wanted advanced proofs of Zoe's new book, The Night Itself. Ummm YES PLEASE!!!! All we had to do was make a short video. To be honest, Hannah could have asked me to chew off my right arm and I would have done so for a copy of this book!! We each were given a section to read out and the whizz team at walker have turned our snippets into this video. 

Enjoy!...








The book is the first in The Name of the Blade trilogy and for one can't wait for the rest!! I will be posting a full review soon, definitely before the release date, which is 4th July. Keep an eye out for that!! It's an amazing book! You can find out more about Zoe here at her blog, or here on goodreads. Go and add this to your to-read list, that's an order!!

I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to Hannah at Walker Books and to Zoe for letting be part of this. It was both terrifying and exciting!! Thank you :D

On a last note, there will me some exciting new changes coming to the YABluewater blog soon, you're just going to have to wait and see. *dun dun daahhhh*

See you next post,

Kaylie :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, write your thoughts down! :-)